Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well, that didn't take long...

...At work we're back to our old pattern of back-stabbing office politics. I had to pop tranquilizers yesterday and today. I'm dealing with some difficult subordinates, and they are determined to make trouble for me in retribution. Ugghhh... Memories of my Korea trip are still sustaining me, though. Plus, I got on a workable exercise and diet plan, and have lost ten of the twenty-five pounds I would like to lose by next summer. So, there's that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!

    You don't say how long, but 10 lbs is pretty good! Keep it up. I'm behind ya, but I won't say how far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told by a friend to treat work as a game: sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But it helps you detach from the office politics, when you remember to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please keep your comments civil and on-topic. Spammage will be cheerfully removed.