Sunday, July 29, 2007

*sigh*...

I'm afraid I must report near-total failure. We're still here. Fortunately, we got our children into charter school, more on which in a later post. Plus, we've had this present place paid off for a few years now, so it's not like we're in any kind of financial bind. And knuckling down to real world concerns paid off in other ways, for a while. More on that in a still later post. But, I find myself easing back into the blogs, though I don't intend to plunge in so deeply as before.

I still have the keys to Jeff Goldstein's blog, many thanks to him for which. Here's something about the Michael Vick thing I wrote over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please keep your comments civil and on-topic. Spammage will be cheerfully removed.