Saturday, May 06, 2006

Answers In Genesis on NPR

Just for entertainment, I sometimes visit the creationist website Answers In Genesis. I especially like to appall myself with their Creation Museum. This past visit, I was a little surprised to see them touting a mention they got on Morning Edition.

A National Public Radio program mentioned AiG’s website:
In a nationwide broadcast heard on NPR (National Public Radio) and its “Morning Edition” program on May 3, evolutionist and arch anti-creationist Dr. Kenneth Miller of Brown U. stated (in a workshop recorded by NPR) that the AiG website is “probably the best compendium of anti-evolution information and propaganda you will find.”


No such thing as bad publicity, so long as they spell the name right, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please keep your comments civil and on-topic. Spammage will be cheerfully removed.