Wednesday, August 16, 2006

JonBenet Ramsey Suspect Arrested In Thailand

God, I hope this is the real break in the case we've been waiting for.

The Ramseys moved to my area of Atlanta after they left Colorado. They lived under a cloud of suspicion ever after, on top of the horror they endured. For ten years they were the butt of some pretty vicious humor on a popular afternoon drive-time radio show here. If this is really the end of the case, I hope Mr. Ramsey is able to pull a Richard Jewell and sue the bejeezus out of everyone who has libeled him & his wife all these years.

The cemetery that Patsy and JonBenet Ramsey are buried in is in Marietta, Georgia. It's near the public library. Several times, in the late 90s, whenever I stopped in, I would see a particularly loathesome-looking vagrant on an internet station there, surfing the JonBenet conspiracy sites. I hope this'll be the end of whatever sick thrills creeps like that were getting, too.

RIP...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please keep your comments civil and on-topic. Spammage will be cheerfully removed.