Saturday, September 30, 2006

Poor Young Fellow....

How much does it suck, having a gold-digging bimbo for a mother? This much.

I can't even conceive of how shattering this is for her, though. There's the primal agony of bereavement, first & foremost. But then he was probably the only male she still had a non-mercenary interest in, and now he's gone. She probably told herself that she was doing all the things she was doing for his sake, and now he's gone. That's gotta be stunner, in and of itself.

I normally don't pay much attention to celebs, but morality tales tend to resonate with me. This is the smug tut-tutting of the Puritan in me to an extent, I know; but that's how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please keep your comments civil and on-topic. Spammage will be cheerfully removed.