Thursday, September 14, 2006

Vanilla Fudge Live in '68 - Shotgun

Random Rock Bloggage

An inexplicable gap in my Classic Rock background is my near total ignorance of these guys, when I was coming up. I'm pretty sure I would have remember this song, had I heard it in my formative years. As it is, I encountered it for the first time just this past month. Pretty rockin' for the Ed Sullivan show, don'cha think? >:^)

I think there was a rule in the late Sixties, that all American rock bassists had to look alike. Check Tim Bogert of Vanilla Fudge, Carl Radle of Delany and Bonnie and Friends, and Stu Cook of Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Oh, yes: Turn up your sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please keep your comments civil and on-topic. Spammage will be cheerfully removed.